Sunday, April 7, 2019

Before photo of plum tree area...

Same shot, today. I pruned out a lot of the plum tree to remove damaged areas and areas overhanging the roof and the entry way (to the right of photo). The tree was also mulched with plastic and wood chips, which I dug out and removed all the plastic and turned under the wood chips. I planted several pink and white lilies, and seeds of alyssum, pinks, hollyhocks, pink, white and red poppies, delpheniums, datura, columbines, sunflowers, 3 kinds of cosmos (pink, shell pink and whites and yellows), there are a few perennials behind the tree that will be coming up and a couple in this bed that were there from before, you can see them in the above photo.

I also pruned 3 lower branches off of our large pear tree that overhangs our east deck today (love my oregon battery operated chain saw) that Joel got for my birthday for me several years ago.

Today I also got all the rest of the railing down to redo around the pear tree on east deck, need to pick up some turned posts at Menards along with step material to build a 6 step 4' wide stairway off the east deck to the east lawn. Want to get all of this done before my surgery in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment